Data Architect - 5 Months Contract - Denmark Required:- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Analyst or similar role with minimum 10 years of experience. In-depth understanding of database structure principles & knowledge of Common datamodels like CFIHOS, PPDM etc. Experience in gathering & analysing complex system data requirements. Strong knowledge in data platforms (virtual & data lakes) with understanding of data mining & segmentation techniques. Proficiency in MS Excel, visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, R) Familiarity with standardizing integration approaches through technologies like virtual databases, data lakes etc. Project Management skills. Business oriented mindset with strong analytical & problem-solving skills to understand the end users requirements & transforming them into operational designs in the cooperation with solution & process experts. Experience of a multicultural & fast-paced environment Data Architect Knowledge/complexity:
Data Architect - Business
- Critical stakes on Data Landscape & Efficiency, Security, Integrity & Digital implementations.
- 80+ business referents (Business owners, Application Owners, IMOs, IMAs, Data & Process Managers)
- Drive & own implementation of enterprise data models compliant with GDPR & Information security constraints.
- Strong knowledge & ownership of implementations of: BI reporting, Analytics & Data platforms. Impact: Compliance including GDPR, high value Data Asset availability & protection, O&G production efficiency. Direct impact of reporting quality on all levels of TEPDK organization (~2500 end users) Activities
- Design & implement effective solutions & data models to store & retrieve company data, with the aim of helping Business create value from Data Assets.
- Responsible for ensuring 3P compliance in implemented data driven architectures.
- Responsible for driving Development of & keeping the data cartography & documentation up-to-date.
- Responsible for implementing relevant Data Quality metrics in data driven solutions in collaboration with Data Management community.
- Examine & identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, & programming.
- Prepare accurate database design & architecture reports for management & executive teams.
- Guide best practices in relation to structuring & optimizing new & current datatypes/repositories.
- Analyse structural requirements for new software & applications. Define security & backup procedures.
- Design conceptual & logical data models & flowcharts.
- Coordinate with the Data Management Community to identify future needs & requirements.
Large mature producing affiliate with high operating complexity & numerous brownfield & greenfield projects. Data Architect Accountabilities/Purpose Accountable:-
For the permanent line-up & Group digital strategy & organization. Being a driving force in suggesting new data methods optimizing the efficiency of the Business. Accountable for the overall database structure, including recovery, security, backup, & capability specifications, helping foster value creation to all metiers & users. Accountable for future database structures are optimized & compliant to group strategy & referential. Ensuring creation & proposition of data driven solutions to upper management & stakeholders. Data Architect Qualifications/Experience required:-
Bachelor or Master's degree in information technology, Engineering or other relevant education.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.