ITC Programme Manager - 12 Months Contract - 28 x 28 Rotation - Iraq Essential:-
Good understanding of the Oil & Gas IT landscape & standards associated with design & construction. Manage large & complex projects while providing leadership, multi-tasking skills & a broad understanding of IT. Experience managing procurement process, going to market through RFI & RFP processes & ensuring the structure, governance & service levels required for the IT service/ solution are provided for in the RFP.
The ITC Programme Manager will be required to work with various implementation groups to deliver IT projects, cutting across Networks, Field Digital Infrastructure, Infrastructure service, Applications & Service Desk teams.
- ITC Programme Manager to work with Stakeholders to ensure project scope & specifications are aligned to the overall ITC strategy, philosophy & field design.
- Co-ordinate scoping work, market strategy, supplier selection & delivery of projects.
- Work with key stakeholders to produce SoW & SoR's (Statement of Requirements & Statement of Works).
- Follows PSCM process for vendor engagement: RFI, RFP & RFQ.
- Put appropriate governance in place, contractually, internally within ITC & as part of execution to help ensure that the priorities & standards are met.
- Work with various implementation groups to implement technical solutions & services to agreed standards
- Leverage & apply stage gate methodology as appropriate in service of delivering project targets & develop stage gate deliverables at appropriate stage gates.
- Establish formal & informal project governance mechanisms.
- Identify constructive interventions where necessary to keep projects on track & facilitate or make those interventions appropriately & effectively.
- Assure that project milestones / targets are clearly communicated understood within & outside the project such that the appropriate parties can marshal resources & activities to align with project delivery.
- Record & report project progress as agreed with line management & stakeholders.
- Forecast outcomes & translate them into likely financial forecasts ensuring.
Programme Manager Desirable
- Experience of IT infrastructure & Application enabling technologies, 5 years minimum.
- A successful record of managing project delivery
- Experience of putting in place specifications & contractual terms & conditions for execution of IT activity in an Oil & Gas or Utilities environment.
- Excellent record of Stakeholder Management
- Strong business awareness & acumen
- Experience of working in a major project environment preferred with multiple locations & geographies, rotating users etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience of following standard project delivery methodology, setting up appropriate governance & ensuring that change is managed.
- Experience of putting in place Early Life Support & on-going support model to ensure users are well supported during the early life of the project & have a clear model to receive support on an on-going basis.
- Core competence in Planning, Cost Estimating, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance.
- Ability to assess integrity & appropriateness of potential IT solutions.
ITC Programme Manager - 12 Months Contract - 28 x 28 Rotation - Iraq
- University level education preferably in Engineering / IT or related discipline.
- Relevant PM accreditation (e.g. PMP, PRINCE 2 Practitioner), 5 years' minimum
- Thorough knowledge of CVP (or alternate stage gate decision process) & underlying project methodologies
- Bilingual (English & Arabic), written & oral.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.