Sr Software EngineerAre you a .Net Developer looking for a new role?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Solutions - Waygate Technologies team
Waygate Technologies is the global leader in non-destructive testing (NDT). We ensure safety, quality and productivity for major industries around the world. We enhance productivity, boost competitiveness, and provide the peace of mind that inspection results will be accurate and reliable.
Partner with the best
Waygate Technologies seeks a Senior Software Engineer for the R&D Engineering Team. This candidate will help our team develop and test advanced hand-held remote visual inspection (RVI). The position involves design and development of GUIs based on TFS-based user stories.
As a Sr Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with team to design, estimate, develop, document and test scalable software solutions that lead business value
- Participating in code reviews and providing guidance on how to solve issues/concerns
- Implementing new product features based on user stories tracked in TFS
- Maintaining code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Engaging in technical discussions; participating in technical designs and presenting technical ideas through white boarding and presentations
- Enabling and supporting continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) of applications using TFS
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering Technology, or related field with 5+ yrs of professional experience.
- Have good experiences with .NET Framework, or .NET Core with Visual Studio IDE
- Have experience in WPF / MVVM / PRISM / Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Have experience with code repositories as TFS, Git and continuous integration tools
- Be able to understand and have exposure to non-functional aspects like Performance optimization, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
- Have experience in multiple-thread development
- Have experience with unit testing using MsTest and mock frameworks
- Show knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design, and implementation in an object-oriented environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.