Would you like to deliver a global audit service to our organisation?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve problems and deliver solutions?Join our cutting-edge Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to deliver audit, assurance and advisory services. We continuously analyse, monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organisation to help make key decisions.Engage across stakeholder groups
As Senior Internal Auditor, you will be solving complex problems and identifying key areas for improvement and innovation. You will take ownership of delivering assurance and consulting services for our company globally. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on project assignments to deliver financial and operational audits and value-added consulting engagements.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Planning, organizing and performing various audits worldwide, including financial/ operational audits, within cost and time budgets.
- Performing internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Developing accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Summarizing audit findings and recommendations and discussing them with auditees.
- Reviewing and ensuring that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Developing cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted; participating on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have BSc. or MSc. in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have proven experience in internal or external auditing. Public Accounting experience and certification preferred.
- Have significant knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and audit methodology including planning, devising test procedures, sampling methods, data analytics and testing.
- Have extensive technical, analytical and decision-making skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently, providing solutions and dealing with subjective/ambiguous matters.
- Have advanced PC skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of SAP and Oracle systems.
- Have intellectual curiosity, commitment to personal development, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be willing to travel up to 40%-50% of time.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- In this role, whilst project targets and stakeholder commitments are a priority, we can offer flexible work arrangements that are beneficial to the employees and support a productive and collaborative work environment.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.