Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Reading, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced AVEVA ERM System specialist to work with the Engineering Materials control and Supply Chain, assuring quality on our ERM System. The job holder will be responsible for the AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) system, from an Engineering standpoint, ensuring that data integrity, governance, quality, change including system development, and training are delivered in support of Materials Management and Logistics function and Information Management Technology (IMT) team.
The role is an integral part of the Engineering Systems and Information Management team. The role will be known internally as ERM Administration Engineer.
- Develop the ERM System in tandem with the other discipline stakeholders with a particular emphasis on enhancing the Wood global Materials Management System and all integration with third party Engineering and Construction systems.
- Supporting, problem solving and training super - users and end users on AVEVA ERM
- Producing reports for the Head of Materials Management and Logistics
- Supporting Engineering, ICT and Supply Chain with the testing and upgrading of AVEVA ERM.
- Development and continuous improvement of the AVEVA ERM system functionality and professional input into future business and global project work.
- Produce and manage the processes for AVEVA ERM within the Business Management tools system.
- Produce system quality and data integrity reports which highlight risks and systems inaccuracies and progress to resolution.
- Compliance to all applicable law and legislation relating to health, safety, and Environment
- Complying with laws, legislation, regulations, export licensing requirements and ISO Requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive experience of AVEVA ERM
- Proven working experience within a Materials Management and Logistics area
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams of Engineering, Construction and Project Control personnel
- Enterprise Resource Planning experience, preferably AVEVA / SAP
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills
- Experience of working in the Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Mining or Sustainable Industries would be beneficial
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.