Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
Role: Lead Civil Structural Engineer
Duration: 12-month contract renewable
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Start: must able to start ASAP
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Preparation of material take off
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Must be fluent English speaking. Dutch speaking is a plus.
• Experience in working on Middle east projects
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical and refineries
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Software knowledge: Staadpro
• Sound understanding of EU design codes
• Extensive brownfield experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations to clients and colleagues
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!