Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities?Join our Flexible Pipe Systems team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Partner with the best
The Procurement Lead - Client Tenders leads the procurement team contribution to all international client bid submissions. Working closely with Site Sourcing and the commercial teams to ensure the timely and accurate provision of pricing and sourcing strategies to maximise top line growth and margin expansion opportunities. Ensuring effective 3rd party risks and opportunity identification and management.
As Procurement Lead - Client Tenders, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Liaising with Bid co-ordinators, site sourcing team and other functional stakeholders, to ensure all bought out requirements are identified, priced, and suitably included in bid submission.
- Developing and articulating Procurement strategy with regards to initiatives, existing supply routes, new materials and/or suppliers and work with Sourcing Leadership to support Supplier Qualification strategy.
- Taking ownership of procurement bid template and recommendation for Management Sign of off bid submissions.
- Embedding Procurement best practice and discipline into the bid (ITO) Procurement activities.
- Working closely with specialist and commodity buyers to identify and exploit 3rd party value levers for maximum bid success. e.g. cost, lead time and product innovation.
- Identifying potential cost out opportunities for execution (OTR) phase of project, and ensure actions cascaded with owners and timelines to execute.
- Engaging with functional leads to identify commercial and supply risks (with mitigation), and opportunities (to be realised) in the bid submission and/or project execution.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have or be demonstrably working towards a MCIPS or equivalent qualification.
- Have proven experience working in a Procurement or Commercial role, preferably within an engineering or manufacturing setting.
- Have experience of leading multiple initiatives of moderate scope and impact with pace and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to influence others.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energise and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.