Electronic technicianDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to have new challenges? Join our Team!
This role supports manufacturing operations in a specific manufacturing area within the business to ensure production and quality needs are met. Provides assistance in specific manufacturing area for development of new processes/procedures/tooling/products. Assists in reworking, repairing, and modifying non-conforming equipment.Partner with the best
As a Electronic Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Understanding current, voltage and electronics testing and equipment.
- Following all technical procedures and performs testing in support to multiple manufacturing areas as required.
- Using and calibrate equipment (low voltage power supplies, high voltage power supplies, multimeters, resistance measuring devices, current measuring devices, oscilloscopes, current sources, voltage standards, signal generators, frequency counters, oscilloscope, amplifier, TDR, counter timers, multi-channel analyzers and computer interfaced equipment).
- Handling and Inspection of Radioactive Materials (sources and radiological survey instrumentation).
- Performing complex equipment set-up, troubleshooting, calibration and tests with radioactive sources and special equipment configurations.
- Reviewing test data supplied by outside vendors and Level I inspections.
- Understanding and interpreting mechanical assembly drawing.
- Serving as manufacturing expert in this manufacturing area/process on new product introductions and provides feedback on implemented processes.
- Maintaining specific manufacturing area housekeeping and clean all equipment.
- Performing quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements (documented record keeping, documentation review, external/internal compliance audits, among others).
- Maintaining inventory of supplies, stocks them when received and orders them when needed.
- Training other team members as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
Physical Requirements/Working conditions
- Have Associate Degree in a related discipline or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution.
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in electrical/electronics testing.
- Have ability to read and follow drawings, schematics, and procedures.
- Have intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Have knowledge of SAP business system is preferred.
- Be proficient with computer programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Have ability to follow safety protocols during emergencies.
Requires standing, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, moving and/or carrying, lifting up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds, climbing, walking, pulling, pushing, use of material handling equipment, grasping, and talking in a production/test/hazardous environment. Hours of work may exceed normal business hours. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.