Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Masters-level degree program in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Working in strict collaboration with Global Service People Leaders, you will help Baker Hughes to lead the energy transition and the industry digitalization.
You will be assigned to a technical project in one of the following disciplines according to your specific background: Field Service Operation, Field Service Management, Outage Excellence, Forecast & Planning, Resource Management or Technical Training Management.
After completing this Internship you may have the opportunity to access to our early-career development program, designed to attract and retain students who are ready to help us deliver innovative outcomes to our customers (visit https://careers.bakerhughes.com/global/en/aspire to learn more)Locations
Remote workingWork in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns (e.g. remote working):
Accessibility @ Baker Hughes sites in Italy
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Should you have any special needs or disabilities, don't hesitate to let us know in advance: we'll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive job interview.Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We're on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.