Skills: Ships Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Montenegro, Serbia
WTS Energy is seeking to hire General Manager (Yatching services) for one of its client who is a reputed ship building company.
Location: Eastern Europe
Responsible and accountable for the effective and efficient management of the overall Business Unit to achieve and exceed the forecasted financial results and effectively manage the respective CAPEX investment - in line with the approved business plan and long term strategic vision of the organization
• Overall Accountable and provides leadership and guiding parameters to the management team and respective department heads in the planning, organizing, management and control of various projects in order to ensure that the project meets agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives.
• Supports the investment plan and rehabilitation works in line with the approved business plan.
• Set and inspire his team in to achieve targets, KSF and KPIs.
• Lead the company to constant incremental improvement in line with approved business plan.
• As the senior member of the business unit, Liaiseand guide local executive committee, MYS board with matters related to the project works and CAPEX phasing in line with business plan. Communicate any deviations accordingly and timeously.
• Track the cost of consumables which are being booked on the projects and maintain effective control on the same.
• Customer care. Accountable for daily contact with the customers representative to report status, resolve issue and negotiate changes to schedule.
• Develop project Status reporting and provide support to corporate Engineering team.
• Identify any potential risks related to project and effectively communicating with relevant internal stakeholders.
• Full P&L accountability
• Develop and maintain mandatory Budget and obtain approval from Board.
• Host all internal and external delegations.
• Remain a Brand Ambassador with a positive and diplomatic approach at all times.
Required technical competencies:
• Ability to lead large technically competent and qualified team.
• Knowledge and experience of similar facility in multi-discipline interaction production/construction sites.
• Ability to organize large teams and leading them to a common goal to achieve company's objectives.
• Ability to use Project Management techniques.
• Ability to develop business cases and conclude successfully in line with Financial parameters and return criteria
• Ability to focus more on contractual objectives.
• Good Leadership skills.
• 15 - 20 years relevant working experience in related industry including at least 10 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
• Experience of managing large departments with more than 1,000 personnel.