Are you a motivated Sales Manager? Would you like to be involved in bringing innovative products to market? Join our dynamic Sales Team
Our Team offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of digitized machine condition monitoring and protection services. We help our customers and partners achieve outstanding levels of reliability through our innovative solutions. Our portfolio of pioneering technology products help our customers achieve their business outcomes. Partner with the best
As a member of our team, you will help to achieve desired financial results. You'll leverage your knowledge and expertise to build trusted partnerships with our key customers. Being an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that will help close existing deals and create new ones.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects within a geographical area.
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Defining customer contractual frameworks to ensure competitive pricing.
- Handling diverse clients in a region with a medium size territoryacross Germany.
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Developing Account Plans, formulating sales strategies and executing them with clear KPIs.
- Leading a department with medium sized estimated orders.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree. Master degree is a preference. or equivalent experience within a Sales role.
- Demonstrate prior experience dealing with the Energy and Power Generation industries or other industries like Chemicals or Food and Beverage.
- Have a proven track record delivering substantial business results within a similar role.
- Be able to travel (up to 50% travel required).
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
- Have excellent presentation, communication, influencing, negotiation, and deal closing skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
- Remote working from home or another work location.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.