Field Service Engineer - Site ManagerDo you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for career progression?Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our TPS team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products.Lead a team that makes a difference to our business
As Field Service Engineer - Site Manager, you'll play a vital role with our customers. Leading installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As Field Service Engineer - Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Driving project development, being the reference for Customer and Company on relevant strategy/decision making
- Leading / providing operational framework for activities to teams and skilled labour, ensuring safety, compliance and quality
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an Engineering degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Control Systems for rotating equipment installation and maintenance with DLN/DLE mapping experience
- Technical awareness of Gas Turbines or Centrifugal Compressors or Reciprocating Compressors or Steam Turbines and their auxiliaries
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- EU Passport or European Work permit required
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.