Are you passionate about Project Engineering?Does working collaboratively, across various groups, and with various stakeholders excite you?Join our teamPartner with the best
The Project Engineer is responsible for Project Planning, Scheduling and Task Management, Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- All activities related to the coordination, organization planning of internal Service projects
- Responsibility for project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Handling Service Projects from end to end
- Specifying needs, communicating about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Handling various internal projects and sometimes external ones
To be successful in this role you will need:
Work in a way that works for you
- Project Engineering experience
- Advanced organizational skills, including communicating, planning, organizing and problem solving
- Excellent communication and project management to demonstrate project status, key actions, risks and opportunities
- Self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-orientated and fast paced environment
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills with proven track record of success in prior roles
- Bachelor's degree
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.