Applications Engineer-Drilling & Completion FluidsJoin our growing team
Baker Hughes can deliver flawless execution through involvement in pre -planning, job execution, and post job analysis Partner with the best
As an Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for Post-Sales support of customer issue. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request. Develops a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
As Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensures compliance with manage the job cycle (MTJC) process
- Work with the assigned service delivery coordinator / salesman to understand the clients well construction or production objectives as well as the commercial terms for baker Hughes
- Own the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues. Level 1,2,3 Technical Support - Resolves post sales Technical Issues. As the technical depth required to resolve an issue increases, the "level" of skill set increases. For some products 1 individual may handle levels 1,2 and 3 while for other products these may be separate individuals with increasing skill sets.
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- 7 years experience in Drilling & Completion Fluids Operations
- Excellent leadership , strong interpersonal , influencing and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of function and operation of specialized drilling fluids testing equipment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.