Value Stream Master SchedulerWould you like to be part of a team delivering world class service to our customers?
Join our Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions Team!!
Our Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions business provides industry leading availability and reliability in mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications across a diverse range of industry segments including onshore and offshore production liquefied natural gas, pipeline and gas processing, refinery, and petrochemical and industrial.
Take ownership to ensure delivery targets
As our Value Stream Master Scheduler you will be responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Develop an operational year plan for the own manufacturing activities. Suggest improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing forecasts provided by sales to dictate production requirements, updating the master production schedule
- Ensuring accurate master production schedule (MPS) is linked between MFG, sourcing, & engineering need dates to support build plan are defined
- Capacity analysis to convert the MPS into requirements for key resources e.g. labor and machinery.
- Maintaining regular rhythm with sourcing to review the production plan, raw materials & couplings orders.
- Working to maximize production capacity by establishing, adjusting and monitoring the 2-week production schedule.
- Coordinating capacity & long-term planning for both sourcing & manufacturing to ensure accurate delivery dates are given to ITO team during the bidding process
- Maintaining operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Show experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
- Demonstrate working knowledge of SAP and MRP functionality
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.