Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Loving, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Administrative Assistant in Loving, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provide administrative support to department and/or Manager
- General clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction
- Coordinate audits and incident investigations
- Assist Operations with the development and maintenance of Operating Procedures.
- Coordinating and participating in compliance audits for PSM. This includes tracking recommendations as well as preparing for the audits.
- Assist Operations department with ensuring contractor compliance with Company and facility HSE policies and Standards.
- Preparing compliance manuals as necessary
- Assist in auditing contractor HSE performance, policies and Standards. Assist in selection of HSE equipment and vendors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
Skills / Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of Process Safety Management (PSM) and/or Risk Management Plan (RMP) within an operating compression, gas processing/Refining facility preferred or Oilfield service background
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Satisfactory safety record and knowledge of safety rules and practices
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.