2nd Shift Shop Operator (FPS)Would you like to work with a team delivering cutting-edge products?Do you enjoy learning in a technical environment?Join our team
As a machine operator (Tape head) for Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS), you will ensures extrusion lines are set up properly to specific job specifications. During machine operation, operator is responsible for the quality of the product and entry of all QA and ISO, data as required. Operator ensures proper line speed is maintained during the production run. Operator is responsible for cleanliness of the area utilizing the system.
Person responsible for Tape Head operation, cleaning, and general setup which includes loading and unloading product and devices on WorkCentre. The operator shall be able to Tape Head line with high safety and quality standards in accordance with manufacturing related process and procedures such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA), production schedule, setup instructions, and quality specs.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Under direct supervision, setting up, monitoring and operating CV line/s and other pieces of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements.
- Following all safety guidelines.
- Training and assisting other employees as necessary.
- Following verbal and written instructions and maintains accurate records.
- Performing quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Hold High School Diploma or GED
- Have 1 year minimum previous manufacturing or shop experience.
- Be able to read and interpret routine instructions.
- Be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Have good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Have good communication skills, safety oriented and a team player.
- Be flexible and possess the ability to follow work center guidelines.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.