Contractual Services - Technical Sales Manager Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role is a Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
As a Contractual Services - Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Turbomachinery Product Solutions regions to define strategies and targets
- Selling Contractual Services Agreement, moving Customers from transactional traditional service to contracts service, including upgrades/new technology injection on the covered fleets, maximizing contract productivity.
- Driving up-selling objectives within LNG, expanding Contractual Services penetration in other segments with new Contractual Services models.
- Working close with TPS Equipment Team to promote Contractual Services Agreement during sell project time. Scout for new opportunities, increasing coverage on the existing fleets.
- Collaborating with Product Leader to develop new Contractual Services models to address different segments
- Providing the necessary training to the Regional Sales/CPMs
- Supporting the development of the GSP, SII and the future operating rhythm relevant to the segment
- Supporting the renegotiation efforts with customers.
- As part of his/her learning path he might be assigned for a bubble assignment in CS commercial team to learn how to develop CS commercial proposals, negotiate and close contractual service agreements.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences in O&G market.
- Have Experience with CSA and Upgrade concepts and contracts.
- Have minimum 5 years experiences in Service Sales & Commercial Team.
- Have significant years commercial and or Service experience across TPS fleet for product and services related to gas turbine and centrifugal compressors.
- Have technical knowledge of a wide range of BHGE TPS products: Gas turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Steam Turbine, Controls, Reciprocating Compressors.
- Have excellent Knowledge of TPS market dynamics & customer processes.
- Be self-starter, results oriented.
- Have availability for frequent traveling.
- Well versed oral and written communication skills
- Have indebt interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have ability to work independently
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have established project management skills.
- Have good networking skills: able to align and engage regions on a shared vision.
- Have ability to influence multiple stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.