Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Chemical Plant Team Leader
Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?
Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?
Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As a Chemical Plant Team Leader, you're to manage day to day activities of the process plants, to ensure smooth and safe operation of a major hazardous installation (MHI). Leading the daily work of employees to ensure compliance with health, safety, environment and quality programs. Meeting the production objectives as specified by the production scheduler via the production plan
As a Chemical Plant Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing the activities within a production area to meet production, cost, quality and safety goals.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of all production operations to ensure maximum throughput and quality.
- Day to day supervision and management of staff, including work allocation and planning, allocation and pre-approval of overtime as and when required, payroll approvals, leave requests, absence management, disciplinary and grievance investigations, HSE investigations and training.
- Monitor and manage department budget.
- Implement actions to improve product and process quality, decrease downtime increase efficiency as well as contributing to the process.
- Responsible for the reviewing of working practices within the Production departments including initiating and implementing any changes to improve departmental processes, efficiency and productivity.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 3+ years' experience in chemical processing within a multi-purpose batch plant
- Experience of working with systematic management systems, such as ISO9001, 14001, Process safety management, Permit to work amongst other
- Conduct and lead Activity Based Risk Assessment
- Have experience working in MHI site and basic understanding of MHI legislation
- Experience of planning and scheduling the departments workload in order to meet customer order dates
- Have problem solving skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office packages
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.