Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Milan, Italy
Wood is looking for an Engineer with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Automation Engineering, who will be included in the Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals Automation team.
Working at the cutting edge of technology, our areas of interests range from batch process control through building infrastructure automation to IIoT and Analytics, partnering with Wood global capabilities in the field of Digitalization.
Your initial duties, supported by a Tutor, will be:
- Understand Client's technical requirements
- Develop the design documentation for the Process and Building Automation
- Support the technical and economical evaluation of Automation Suppliers' bids
- Monitor the progress of the Automation Suppliers and check their design
- Take part in the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT's) of the Automation systems at Suppliers' premises
- Follow up Automation construction and start-up activities at Client's site
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Automation Engineering
- Fluent English
- Good German possibly
- Strong attitude to team working
- Consultant's mindset
- Availability to assignments at Client's site or in other Life Sciences offices (Basel, Philadelphia, Melbourne)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.