Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Process Lead with extensive process mapping experience in Supplier Set Up and Onboarding, Procurement, Subcontracting, Materials Management as well as indirect Supply Chain activities (particularly Real Estate).
The role will review and carry out gap analysis on existing documents, develop future state requirements and lead multi-discipline workshops to develop standard processes and obtain buy in and support for these. Once drafted the documents will be deployed globally with compliance checking to ensure these have been successfully embedded within the organisation.
- Responsible for developing global standards, processes and procedures focussed on driving enterprise governance and continuous improvement across all Business Units and Indirect areas for Supply Chain
- Responsible for supporting the strategic direction of function and delivery of both near and long-term business objectives for area of responsibility
- Act as an agent of change in developing and implementing Supply Chain best practices and lean, scalable processes that deliver efficiency, reduce costs, support growth, and embed controls across the business in relation to all supply chain activities
- Provide direction in resolution of key SCM risk and compliance issues
- Support the integration of Wood Supply Chain by developing common ways of working, governance, and control
- Actively engage all functions, including emerging talent pool, to identify business challenges, stimulate creative thinking and idea generation
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements and procedures are complied with and all own actions are fully auditable
- Deliver consistent ways of working for supply chain within Wood
- Identify appropriate, manageable controls to minimise risk
- Develop supplier risk management mitigation activities
Skills / Qualifications
- Educated to ISCED Level 6 (Bachelor Degree or Equivalent) in business studies, supply chain or similar discipline. CIPS qualified or industry equivalent.
- Further qualifications in process improvement, lean, change management, six sigma preferable
- Minimum 10 years' experience in industry demonstrating results and progression to a similar position.
- Experience of senior roles and ability to influence key decision makers
- Influencing peers and senior business leaders across Wood
- Ability to take ownership and endurance to see tasks completed
- Lean and six sigma principles and techniques
- Business transformation and change management
- Process mapping
- Oracle, P2P and ERP systems
- Supply Chain Principles and techniques
- Process improvement
- Streamlining processes that drive efficiencies
- Supply chain transformation and continuous improvement
- Supplier Audit, Compliance and Gap Analysis
- Developing Supply Chain KPIs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.