Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Per the client, full COVID-19 vaccine is required; individual will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
B.S. degree (Masters preferred) in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, Business Communications, or related field.
Interview process: Zoom interview, if all goes well, onsite interview will be required.
Currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team in the headquarters in Houston, Texas.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing marketing and communications programs, both internal and external, that effectively describe and promote and its service offerings in the US offshore wind industries. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the creation and development of print and digital collateral and online advertising, web site management and content development, press releases, corporate videos, and development and preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees on behalf of executive management.
Specific projects include, but are not limited to, written development of corporate communications; company brochures; website management; social media program; annual report; Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) communications, annual ESG report and related projects; company intranet content; weekly employee newsletter; annual calendar (development, production); and other projects as assigned
The Marketing & Communications Manager will oversee one marketing coordinator and an outside marketing agency that provides graphic design, website, and social media support. The Marketing & Communications Manager will also manage outside vendor partners and engage in collaborative work for sponsorships, conferences/tradeshows, and industry advertising.
• 7 to 10 years in corporate communications, marketing, or related role with a B.S. Degree (Masters preferred) in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, Business Communications, or related field
• MUST HAVE experience in Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas (mid-size) or technical field
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative/critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
• Confident communicator and presenter and be willing to work with individuals from all company departments and at all levels.
• Demonstrated writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
• Must be confident in managing direct reports, outside vendors, partners and projects.
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Superior project management and time management skills.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Change Management skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media and web content development.