Skills: Drilling Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Turnover Engineer for a major project with significant Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Construction experience.
- Day-to-day management and execution of quality related project activities in order to achieve the quality assurance project objectives
- Responsible for ensure that all Systems are Mechanically Completed and all relevant documentation that supports the relevant system turnover dossiers are complete and meet all project specifications
- Turnover records database
- Mainatain test records within quality database
- Creation of Test packs, QC Dossier for turnover
- Identify, in consultation with Project functional groups, the systems and procedures that define the Project Site Quality Management System and prepare the Site Construction Quality Plan accordingly for approval by the Project Executive
- Monitor the implementation of the Project Quality Management System through regular scheduled audits and by review of project documentation on a sample basis
- Provide for the analysis of Non-conformities, concessions and Inspection Reports to establish where corrective and preventive action is required
- Assist and support Line Management and Supervision in all aspects of Quality, acceptance of the work and turnover undertaken by Construction
- Ensure Statutory Equipment registrations are in place pre field requirements and verify Field Statutory Inspection activities
- Provide direction for further review by discipline quality audit that ensures contractors compliance with the Site Construction Quality Plan, method statements, inspection and test plans etc.
- Ensure all quality control records for the work are progressively accumulated, indexes and available to support a phased systematic acceptance and handover
- Conduct periodic audits of both AFW and Contractor site operations for compliance with approved systems and procedures.
- Conduct monthly meetings with Quality Representatives of Wood and Subcontractors
- Submit Quality & Turnover Monthly Report to the project team and corporate as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive Oil & Gas or Petrochemical construction experience with a track record of managing turnaround / completion activities
- Engineering degree or Diploma in Quality Management
- Sound knowledge and understanding of applicable International Codes, Standards and Specifications related to construction, Petrochemical, Energy, Oil & Gas Industries
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.