Commercial Operations Customer Care Lead Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Would you like to improve a commercial operations customer care team?
Join our Team!
Partner with the best
As a Commercial Operations Customer Care Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for the Commercial Operations of the commercial process of Industrial Sensor product line.
- Managing and negotiate commercial and contractual risk within the Inquiry to Order (ITO) process
- Contributing to individual deal strategies to drive both price and hit rate
- Being the Deal Machine/Salesforce.com expert for CommOps
- Collaborating with the Sales Leader to develop and implement the training plan for new account managers
- Improving the RS commercial processes
- Creating proposals
- Entering and manage sales orders in SAP includes processing, expediting, delivery management, invoicing, problem solving and basic technical support
- Receiving and resolve and/or escalate customer issues and inquiries
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have commercial and contractual experience of more than 1 year or RS Industrial product experience of more than 3 years
- Have facilitation and change management skills
- Have project Leader / Project Management experience
- Have strong process rigor/Attention to detail
- Have self-starter/high initiative
- Have creative solution and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environmenT.
- Have personal Computer Technologies skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.