Operations Manager - Warehouse Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction?
Join our Team!
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
Partner with the best
The Operations Manager - Warehouse is responsible for managing the factory production team to meet execution, service, quality and safety goals. Plans, organizes and implements manufacturing procedures in accordance with managed quarterly and annual budgets. Selects, hires and trains personnel. Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of all production operations to ensure maximum throughput and quality.
As an Operations Manager - Warehouse, you will be responsible for:
- Directing process improvement programs and provide process method excellence throughout the organization
- Leading team in achieving goals in asset utilization, process improvement and cost reduction.
- Directing the manufacturing and calibration of product
- Meeting all KPI's regarding cost, quality, and delivery commitments
- Ensuring assigned employees are aware and comply with all Baker Hughes, government, customer and applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Pursuing state of the art technology and processes to enhance production and calibration while delivering to quality requirements
- Interfacing with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time
- Developing necessary business plans to enhance all program requirements, including throughput, labor hours, cycle time and calibration accuracy
- Structuring assigned organization and staff positions with personnel to accomplish business objectives
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum of 3 additional years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Have previous ERP system experience, SAP preferred .
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- 8+ Years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ Years of experience leading a team with direct reports
- Knowledge of the disciplines of manufacturing management such as production and inventory control, and standard cost systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.