Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an HR Analyst for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
The HR Analyst, HR Programs role is responsible for identifying and assisting multiple HR teams in actioning HR Program activities and ensuring adherence to organizations policies and objectives. Multi-tasking across disciplines and produce, track, analyze and evaluate data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and teams advising on changes and improvements are all part of the role.
- Support Talent Management:
• Project support across the portfolio of the Leadership/Key Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Performance and Development and Culture programs;
• Reporting, tracking and follow-up activities associated with HR programs;
• Support administration of 360's feedback and other team effectiveness activities;
• Contribute to content refresh for e-learning courses;
• Coordinate logistics for programs, including scheduling meetings and virtual workshops;
• Research HR program best practice approaches and provide recommendations;
• Collaborating and building strong relationships with HR colleagues and the business.
- Support the ongoing administration of our client's Canadian Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension programs, while looking to identify process improvement opportunities:
• Process deferred vested pension commencements, retiree information changes, retiree searches and retiree death claim management with vendor. Process all new enrollments, terminations and retirements;
• Monitor pension help line/e-mail and respond to employee questions and issues as required.
- Support the implementation of compensation programs, including system setup and administration of annual programs:
• Assist with data collection and preparation of a variety of compensation industry surveys;
• Explore opportunities for enhanced compensation data reporting and streamlining of data processes;
• Support of the team objectives and annual compensation programs.
- Support the Mobility process for both domestic and expatriate employees:
• Act as single point of contact for domestic relocation programs for students and answer questions from employees on subsidy programs;
• Monitor and track our client's managed leases, ensure consistent approach and language;
• Workday transactions completion for all aspects of mobility, with special focus tracking immigration key dates;
• Assist with COVID 19 self-isolation planning for arrival and future visa process for business visitors;
• Support the mobility of our client's Beijing expats, with immigration documentation requirements, and related activity.
- Support Benefits with monitoring requests, reporting and other projects as required.
- Support Talent Acquisition with reporting and other projects as required.
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate, you will thrive in our client's dynamic work environment by displaying a positive attitude and the flexibility necessary to manage multiple priorities and challenges. The following skills, competencies and qualifications will position you for future success:
- Completed post-secondary education; preferably related to Business Admin or Human Resources;
- 5-10 years' related HR experience;
- Experience in Talent Management preferred;
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.