Process Control Engineer Who we are looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A process engineering with previous control system design and programming experience.
- Chemical and continuous process experience strongly favored.
- Understanding of plant instrumentation and control with HMI experience.
- Ability to work with Siemens PCS7 or similar control software in a DCS environment.
- Good knowledge of mechanical equipment such as pumps, valves, mixers, heaters, coolers, centrifuges
- Provides day to day process control leadership and technical direction and advice for biodiesel production.
- Ensure control systems capability, interface and data reporting support production and quality targets.
- Assists with control system implementation and automation for oil cleaning and wastewater processes.
- Monitor process conditions and recommend control and process remedial actions.
- Executes control system improvement projects
Quality Testing & Assurance:
- Integrates QA processes into control system capabilities.
- Enables the capture and implementation of best practice, establishing control protocols, and improving standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintains compliance with the BQ9000 quality system.
Data and Communication:
- Manages process data set capture, summary and analysis for daily and periodic reporting.
- Assists the dissemination and capture of data for other operational and business systems and processes.
- Support planned maintenance programs and CMMS development.
- 2+ years relevant industrial process control system work experience
- BS, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ year testing and test data management experience preferred
- Must have detailed understanding of industrial processing equipment and control systems
- Expert computer and analytical skills, especially Excel.
- Proficient with complex chemistry, math, programming, and mid-level statistical analysis
- Control system experience with HMI programming essential.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.