Skills: Wireline, Wireline Logging
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
- College graduate degree in Engineering.
- Applicants must have been an Engineer or higher level for at least 8 years with another Wireline Service Company or an Oilfield company
- Previously should have worked with Thrubit
- Should have worked on FMI (Full-bore formation micro imager) Tool.
- Ability to train personnel in all service operations.
- Operates all service tools in an assigned service area.
- Must be able to perform all logging operations in a geographic area.
Ensure those customer requirements are met by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, quality, efficiency, and safety in the performance of the well site and workshop operations.
Key Job requirements:
- Conducts the operation of a service unit to maintain a high standard of efficiency and quality.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures about Company equipment, tools, and practices to ensure maximum operating efficiency.
- May interpret logs for client representatives to recommends services best suited to production.
- Fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services and ensures the confidentiality of all logging operations.
- Prepares all required reports and data in an accurate and timely manner.
- May assist the sales force in a presentation by providing technical knowledge/diagrams when necessary.
- May contact established clients to solicit Wireline services and maintain goodwill.
- Assign trainee employees to experienced personnel for on-the-job training.
- Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day, or night, while on duty.
- Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.