Skills: Drilling Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ploie?ti, Jude?ul Prahova, Romania
Do you relish the prospect of working in the digitization innovation industry?
Would you like to be in a team managing remote sites globally?
Join our global Remote Operations team
Our remote drilling team is responsible for real-time support to our global customers. This includes controlling remote jobs, technical support and other service requests. The team is always looking for further improvements in processes, procedures and ways of working.
Partner with the best
As part of 24/7 Remote Operations Team you will deliver remotely Drilling Automation Services for operations monitored out of the center in Romania.
As an Automation Service Delivery Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Remote execution of Drilling Automation Services (Real Time Wellbore Hydraulics) on customer's well locations worldwide
- Daily surveillance of the drilling operations with focus on operating the equipment within operating envelope and SOPs.
- Document findings from deployments, prepare daily reports for the customers and contribute to technical reports, EOW, and failure reports
- Provide input to prepare and update operation manuals and other technical documentation
- Participate in wellplanning, BHA recommendation and operational sequence recommendation meetings as part of managing the job cycle
- Support and contribute to Baker Hughes' reliability and performance initiatives
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Compliance requirements and Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Bachelor studies in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with proven experience in related field
- Ability to work in a 24/7 service environment, including day and night shifts based on an agreed shift schedule
- Surface Logging Systems background and additionally rudimentary knowledge of MWD/LWD systems and pre-well planning. Relevant, recent field experience is essential
- Proficient in best operating procedures for ECD monitoring, Swab & Surge and Torque & Drag
- Strong understanding of the drilling processes, technologies and services used during wellbore construction
- Proven ability to recognize, analyse and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, multi-location, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to build a good working network with different stakeholders in remote Operations Office.
- Commitment to customer service
- Advanced use of software applications including MS Office, e-mail clients, and web Browsers
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.