- Minimum education: Bachelor Degree on Supply Chain Management/Business Administration
- Minimum 8 years of experience - preferably from oil & gas or mining industry. Preferably from owner side
- Preferably someone who has experience as Contract Engineer / Administrator
- Familiar to work with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point & Visio
- Familiar with SAP system
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Able to manage time and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work independently/less supervision
- Willing to travel to company's site office (Sumbawa) if necessary.
- Perform daily contracting activities with regards to purchasing & service of materials and/or equipment requested by Users ensuring that they are processed under company's standard, procedures, and regulations.
- Review and ensure the accuracy and completeness of incoming PR, adequacy of scope of work and any other appendices, develop and review RFQ, and supervises procurement process in accordance to Procurement Procedures;
- Conduct pre-qualification before preparing Request for Quotation (RFQ) or tender document.
- Studying market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials.
- Conduct analysis on Contract and PO terms (technical, commercial and legal terms);
- Provide recommendation on how the best/economic/efficient way to award the tender and comply with Vale norm.
- Selecting products/services that best fit the establishment's requirement.
- Obtains proposals from suppliers/contractors, evaluates and prepares equalization & award recommendation. Obtain appropriate approvals for selected suppliers/contractors.
- Review the Terms and Conditions of PO and Contract.
- Conduct Pre-bid Meeting prior to tender submission.
- Interviewing suppliers and negotiating prices, discounts, advance payment, payment terms and transportation arrangements to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements.
- Issues PO/Contract/Lease Agreement and ensure accuracy and completeness of documents.
- Maintain and monitor PR (Purchase Requisition) and Contract in related procurement system.
- Interfaces with suppliers/contractors to find solutions should problems occur and seek advice from Supervisor if necessary.
- Provide consultancy services to User on source of supply, prices, availability, and general market trends.
- Help to implement systems and procedures for effective and efficient Procurement process; and
- Proactively seek User demands for early involvement in planning.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.