Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Job Purpose
This role is responsible for working on different Windows and Linux operating systems and Participate in full testing life cycle, including requirements validation, test planning, and test case identification/development, development of automation test framework, automate test cases using define framework, functional testing and user acceptance testing. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in automation testing
- MS Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and skillset on both automated (Selenium with C#) and manual testing.
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating systems 2 years
- Thorough knowledge of Linux virtualization test and Linux Kernel
- Good expertise in RedHat and SLES Linux testing
- Strong passion for QA and a deep understanding of Linux development
- Deep knowledge of Linux and Windows Engineering and Systems Administration
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies and topologies
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development methodolgy.
- Hands-on knowledge on minimum of one test automation tool.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, troubleshoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years of experience with testing medium to large projects.
- Off hours availability with remote teams.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Experience with testing web applications with C# and .Net
- Experience writing automation in CodedUI
- Experience with a UI automation framework.
- Experience with MS Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge database technologies such as SQL server and Oracle.
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
- Experience with Oil & Gas industry applications
- Off hours availability with remote teams