Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to be part of our manufacturing processes?Join our Team!
Reuter-Stokes, a Baker Hughes business, designs and manufactures mission-critical measuring devices
for precise radiation measurement, pressurized and boiling water reactor monitoring, UV flame detection, and downhole sensors for directional drilling.
Based in Twinsburg, Ohio, Reuter-Stokes offers more than six decades of on-going expertise
in the design, manufacture, and installation of its extensive portfolio of gamma and neutron detection technologies. Now an industry leader, the company excels in extensive research, development, and production of high-quality detectors for a broad range of radiation monitoring applications. More than 100,000 Reuter-Stokes detectors provide consistent and reliable radiation measurement services around the world.
Every detector supports instrumentation, from reactor monitoring and security applications to neutron research and oil exploration.
This role supports manufacturing operations in a specific manufacturing area within the business to ensure production needs are met. Provides assistance in specific manufacturing area for development of new processes/procedures/tooling/products, which includes but are not limited to testing of new equipment, training new employees, and standardization of process. Partner with the best
As a Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Complies with all HSE and Quality procedures and policies.
- Follows all technical procedures and performs manufacturing processes in that manufacturing area as required (cleaning, machining, welding, brazing, general assembly).
- Understands/Interprets mechanical assembly drawing.
- Maintains specific manufacturing area housekeeping and clean all equipment.
- Serves as manufacturing expert in this manufacturing area/process on new product introductions.
- Provides feedback to engineering and other manufacturing personnel on implemented processes.
- Supports and participates in quality activities as required (documented record keeping, documentation review, external/internal compliance audits, among others).
- Maintains inventory of supplies, stocks them when received and orders them when needed.
- Trains other team members as required.
- Accomplishes assigned work with little supervision.
- Effective teamwork, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, tape measures, etc.).
- Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
To be successful in this role you will:
Physical Requirements/Working conditions
- Have High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution.
- Have ability to read and follow drawings, schematics, and procedures.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Have knowledge of SAP business system is preferred.
- Have proficient with computer programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have ability to follow safety protocols during emergencies.
Requires standing, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, moving and/or carrying, lifting up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds, climbing, walking, pulling, pushing, use of material handling equipment, grasping, and talking in a production/test/hazardous environment. Hours of work may exceed normal business hours.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.