Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
SR. INFORMATION ASSURANCE ANALYST (Operations Technology)
Primary Purpose of Job
Ensure the security of Operations Technology (OT) systems through the identification, resolution, prevention and mitigation of risks, threats and concerns with Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA).
• Bachelor's degree in information security, Computer Science, or Engineering.
• 10 years of Operational Technology experience within utility environment preferably Oil & Gas.
• Experience with Qatar NISS, IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800 82, NEI 08 09, ISO 27001, ISO 27005, other industrial control regulations.
• Demonstrate experience working with automation vendors such as ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell, Yokogawa etc.
• Experience securing cross-domain IT/OT communications and pathways.
• Advanced proficiency in industrial communications, PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems. Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus.
• Experience with OT security designs and deployments.
• Relevant security certifications CISSP, CISM, CEH, GICSP.
• Relevant networking certifications CCNA, CCNA Security and CCNP.
• Demonstrated experience working with OT cloud platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
Experience & Skills
• Subject matter expert for OT cybersecurity with a focus on security assurance, cyber-risk management, and implementation of security programs and solutions.
• Implement cybersecurity program in OT, including data and process protection, vulnerability management, identity management, among others.
• Conduct security assessments for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)/SCADA.
• Design and support implementation of various OT solutions in industrial environments.
• Assure measurement of cybersecurity metrics and programs for key security, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators.
• Technical security expertise in OT to identify security technology solutions and develop security reference architectures and strategies to achieve business results.
• Solve complex digital and operational security problems in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) used within QP's critical infrastructure cyber-landscape.
• Validate and verify system security requirements and work within current change management processes supporting changes in OT environment.
• Technical evaluation and acceptance of new security solutions.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa