Senior Early Engagement & Sales Leader - Waste Management USAre you passionate about reducing carbon emissions?Are you passionate about leading the adoption of new clean energy technology?Join our Emissions Management team!
Emissions Management is a key growth area for Baker Hughes as part of the Energy transition. We deploy solutions to the Oil & Gas, Waste Management (landfills, wastewater, and biogas), and other industries to understand, control and reduce emissions. Our solutions include predictive data analytics, robotics, computer vision and artificial intelligence technologies as well as software solutions. Our cloud software solutions help businesses track carbon footprint, increase safety, and decrease inspection costs.Play a vital role in reducing carbon emissions
This is a customer facing role responsible to win business for Emissions Management (EM). You will focus on developing early engagement within Waste Management customers. In the respective region you will create a short/medium/long term pipeline of opportunities for EM.
As a Senior Early Engagement & Sales Leader - Waste Management US, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Selling services and solutions for Emissions Management to the Waste Management industry (e.g. landfills, wastewater treatment facilities).
- Building early adoption of solutions by creating new customer relationships and opportunities that lead to sales pipeline.
- Building a value proposition via technology advancement, digital solutions, and products to control emissions.
- Collaborating with product, technical and operations teams to evolve our internal capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have significant experience in the Waste Management industry and gained operational and/or commercial experience.
- Have successfully build and converted a sales pipeline by building durable customer focus/relationships.
- Have the ability to cope with change and be a personal change agent themselves.
- Be results oriented with a can-do attitude in combination with the ability to think strategically and longer-term.
- Be inspiring and motivational towards customers and colleagues towards achieving short- and long-term goals.
- Be accountable for themselves and towards others for high quality and timely results.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.