Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Operator to join our team in Poltava, Ukraine on staff basis.
One of the main responsibilities will be to operate equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. The role is a hands-on job and is also directly manipulating the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation.
Also Field operator will act as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or a Field Specialist.Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate equipment and/or machinery
- Running the equipmnet/machienry
- Field Support
- Servicing and repair of equipment
- Assist with preparing the well for servicing
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Identify, explain function and operate all auxiliary equipment.
- Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location
- Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by region specific transportation requirements.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Technical college qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3+ years related field experience
- Product knowledge (Wireline)
- Essential to hold a Drivers license category B, C
- Mug logger certificate
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.