Mechanical Assembler (Artificial Lift System)Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical and mechanical problems?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our mechanical assembly team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assembling components per bill of material requirements.
- Performing functional testing on assemblies.
- Testing assemblies per customer and/or division criteria.
- Operating test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
- Applying settings, calibrate and maintain assembly tools.
- Preparing assemblies for shipment.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have good mechanical background.
- Have ability to operate forklifts and other material moving equipment.
- Be able to follow directions.
- Have High School Diploma or equivalent diploma and 1+ years related working experience.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.