Skills: Business Analyst, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Support SCM Master Data on business processes, master data and related technologies.
- Manage issues escalated stakeholders; escalating to the appropriate Data Analyst or IS Support Analyst as required.
- Monitor & manage identified data issues by working with the appropriate business owner to ensure resolution.
- Develop complex data quality rules as defined by business requirements.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and completion of quality assurance testing.
- Perform User Acceptance testing of authorized business changes.
- Maintain existing process documentation and update as required with any changes.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to ensure SCM's data quality strategy is maintained through data migrations and conversions.
- Analyze problems and issues in collaboration with business analysts and IS tier 2 & 3 support analysts in order to gain an understanding of business processes and related technologies (systems, interfaces) which are supported by the Business Analysis Team.
- Perform independent, routine or repetitive assignments.
- Ensure effective communication with internal & external customers.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business related field
- 5-10 years' experience as a business analyst as a business analyst
- Have some exposure to supply chain process, concepts and tools
- Excellent customer service skills able to both take requests from client groups and provide solutions
- Advanced skills in the MS Office Suite of products; specifically - strong excel skills
- SAP experience
- Vendor, material and service master experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.