Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
* Responsible for contract issues, negotiations, and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
* Verifies all aspects of the order, including pricing to ensure conformance with company policy while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
* Anticipates problems and initiates actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
* Performs contract administration, tracking, and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, funding limitations ensuring deliverance of timely notices to customer, cost performance and customer correspondence. (Transactions: Requisition to PO creation to PO close-out)
* SAP Report creation
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.