Skills: Contracts Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Proposals Administrator - Shared Service Center with extensive experience in the Proposal & Estimations background.
- Overseeing all Administration activities and performance of the administrators
- Maintaining the proposals database and document control for all ongoing activities
- Support proposals team with the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Support the process and checklist in all aspects of document management and communication
- On arrival of new enquiries, under the guidance of the Proposals Coordinators, ensure the team are setting up relevant files and distribute the customer packages to the team, as required. Adherence to procedures and process is required.
- Ensuring the administrators are preparing and distributing key proposal documentation to the relevant teams in a timely manner
- Support the proposals co-ordinators in the development and submission of proposals to the BUs, ensuring all timelines are met
- Maintain an understanding of current bidding activities to maximise the time allowed for proposal administration for efficiency in role
- Adherence to corporate standards/practices and local processes and procedures that are consistent with higher level frameworks (i.e. TGP, CRM etc.)
- As required, attend and support both technical & commercial reviews as part of the proposal development
- Actively champion lessons learned and best practice into all bids
- Prepare administration elements of draft executive summaries for approval
- Support the development of libraries for marketing information, case studies and best practise responses to customer enquiries through the knowledge management
- Responsible in maintaining the updated log of requests into the SSC
- Responsible in maintaining the updated log of Wood certifications, commercial licenses and other relevant licensing documents
- Responsible in supporting preparing responses to expression of interest, general prequalification, prequalification registration for approval by the Bus.
Skills / Qualifications
- Skills are typically acquired through previous experience in Proposals or related field with strong administration background.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office tools, Word/Excel/PowerPoint, to advanced template creation and document/data management level (MS Office, Service One, Xait, and Documentum experience an advantage).
5 years of experience in administration, operations or sales.
- Creative thinking skills are essential
- Development of local and remote relationships across wide ranging time zones
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Analytical approach to process review
- Strong procedural and process driven approach to delivery
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.