Skills: WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Wellsite Consultant in Dickinson, ND The primary function of the wellsite manager/supervisor is to direct all day to day operational activities of rig contractor and other third party contractors.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides strong support for all Health, Safety and Environment matters.
- Ensures all company and government regulations are followed.
- Works closely with the Operations Leader to direct the activities of the Operators, Maintenance Personnel, Technical Staff and Administration staff.
- Works with engineers and Optimization Specialists to optimize area volumes, expenses and long term value.
- Assists with production volume tracking, operating expense tracking, cash generated analysis and budgets.
- Works with Facilities Engineers to ensure existing and new facilities are safe and efficient.
- Works with third party producers to ensure optimal performance.
- Makes recommendations for improvement in operations and maintenance processes.
- Works with Lead Operator to organize and execute major/minor turn-arounds.
- Commissions and starts-up new facilities.
- Assists the training and development of field personnel by providing mentorship, technical knowledge and guidance.
- Provides input to employee assessments and reviews, provides strong field presence and mentorship for field staff.
- Establishes staff schedules such as weekend, holiday and vacation coverage.
- Performs relief duties for the Operations Leader.
Skills / Qualifications
- 15+ years of experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.