Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking for Instrumentation and Control Engineers to strengthen our team in Dubai. This a home office position based in Dubai which may require very occasional travel to Iraq.
- Prepare typical instrumentation and control systems design deliverables
- Carry out instrumentation and control system engineering activities as directed by the project Lead Instrument Engineer
- Produce and review specifications, data sheets, schedules, study reports, and design calculations, ensuring that they conform to engineering quality, competence, and project management systems
- Promote safe behavior at all times
- Participate in project safety or design reviews as required
- Liaise and coordinate with other engineering disciplines to ensure that all deliverables are produced in accordance with scheduled issue dates and budget constraints
Skills / Qualifications
- An Engineering Degree qualification is essential
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of 4 years of proven capability in an engineering design company
- Previous Middle East experience is essential
- Must be willing to travel to Iraq (travel will not be frequent and only for short stints)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.