- Follow all safety procedures
- Maintain material handling control systems, industrial, motor control systems, servo and frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks and identify problem areas
- Communicate technical issues to leadership
- 4/10 schedule
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- 2 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in Control Systems troubleshooting/ programming
- 2 years of experience with HMI components
- 1 years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.