Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Wood Italiana is currently looking for a Senior Design HSE Engineer, with minimum 10 years' experience and proven experience in conducting/chairing workshops such as HAZID and HAZOP.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing Design HSE aspects, studies, and workshops in a wide range of Projects (Refinery, Petrochemical, Pharma, etc.) under coordination of Design HSE Department Manager.
Workplace will be Corsico, nearby Milano (Italy), with possibility of short trips abroad, to lead/participate to HAZOPs and/or safety reviews at Client premises.
The role oversees the following objectives:
- Coordination of HSE matters in Basic/FEED/EPC contracts , interfacing with colleagues in different working area and with Clients
- Responsibility for project HSE Compliance in the design phase and overall project Technical HSE performances
- Interfaces with HSE specialized external Consultants (permitting, specific studies, etc)
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in the Design HSE profession and Risk Assessment
- Experience in Loss Prevention
- First, and preferably, further degree level qualifications covering Engineering, P rocess / Design Safety or Environmental disciplines
- Experience in chairing HAZID/HAZOP workshop
- Experience with SIL Allocation/LOPA studies
- Experience in HSE aspects in engineering design (safety distances, ergonomics, fire & gas, etc)
- Knowledge of CE mark ing according to European Safety Directives
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Italian language is required
- Ability in team-working
- Multi-tasking approach
- Availability for business trips
- TUV (or equivalent) Functional Safety certification will be appreciated
- Knowledge of French or German Language will be a factor of preference
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.