Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Lead Requisition Engineer
Are you a Lead requisition engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As Lead Requisition Engineer, you are responsible for valves design meeting customer requirements, compliance of product standard. You will be responsible to ensure compliance to codes & industry regulations
As a Lead Requisition Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Executing design and analysis of assigned projects to develop valves meeting customer application needs and specification requirements
- Using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Reviewing customer specifications and translating customer specification in to order instructions for manufacturing of safety valves
- Shaping the design review process, ensuring accuracy, quality and design for manufacturability goals are met
- Providing bills of material, drawing information, test specifications and processing instructions to meet quality and manufacturing requirements
- Supporting shop manufacturing for material substitution and disposition of non-conformance reports
- Supporting AE/sales to provide technical design solutions for complex safety valve application
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Have minimum 5 years of valve industrial experience in mechanical equipment design and Application
- Have experience with ASME B16.34 and PED, 3D design (preferable Solidworks/Ansys), mechanical design & tech writing
- Have experience with RCC-M and ASME III Nuclear design standard and CNPEC/CNPE quality and design requirements
- Experience with Hualong-One, AP1000 and EPR-1000 is preferred
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems - SAP.
- Be preferred to have Design for manufacturing and reliability experience
- Have basic knowledge of manufacturing processes such as casting, machining, welding or cutting
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.