Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (DCA)
Primary Purpose of Job
• Supervise all mechanical maintenance activities of static, rotating, specialized mechanical equipment, plant piping, pipelines and HVAC facilities within approved budget and time to ensure the reliability, availability and integrity for DCA business continuity objectives.
• Initiate and implement contracts for routine, corrective, emergency and minor modification works including review / approval of technical documents. Assess inspection findings, prepare failure reports and update records, data sheets & maintenance history for all activities
• Coordinate with-in and other areas of the organization as One QP mentality for the day to day maintenance activities, commissioning and handing-over of new Projects.
• B.Sc. / B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years' experience in oil & gas mechanical equipment, plant piping, pipelines, building services mechanical HVAC installation, commissioning and maintenance activities.
• Good communication skills in English language (spoken & written) and good communication skills in Arabic desirable.
• Exposure to International experience and appreciation of cultural sensitivities.
• Ability to work under tight targets/schedule and multiple tasks upon using strong time management, and strong organisational skills.
• Experience in personal computers, computerized maintenance system, SAP preferred.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa