Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 385 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
This role is to debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops analyses requirement document and writes system test cases. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- B.E. (Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical) or B.S. Computer Science with 3-4 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- MS Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong mathematics background, with extensive testing skills of engineering applications with 3-4 Years' experience in this area.
- Compatibility testing, Qualification testing, System and Regression testing on Client server and web based applications
- Expertise on VMWare/Hyper V tool
- Knowledge in Bug Reporting
- Excellent written & Oral communication skills
- Good Team player
- Excellent knowledge on different Windows OS.
- Excellent knowledge on Windows internals
- Hands on experience in automating installation and configuration test cases including SQL servers and various windows/Client server applications
- Excellent knowledge on networking concept, test bed setup and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge on testing concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge on C, C++, SQL Server, SCADA System, HMI and PLCs is added advantage.
- Knowledge on SQL Server on all version.
- Hands-on Bug tracking tool
- Hands-on SCM tool
- Knowledge on testing SCADAD, HMI and PLCs.