Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Job Purpose
A mobile tester needs to evaluate mobile devices and applications to ensure that end users receive quality products. As a mobile tester, your primary responsibilities include performing automated and manual testing of mobile devices and software applications for quality assurance (QA) of both iOS and Android operating systems. Your job duties include identifying bugs and glitches, checking network connectivity, ensuring mobile software applications function properly, assessing the intuitiveness of the graphic user interface (GUI), and evaluating the overall user experience (UX). You also provide feedback to the mobile development team so they can make improvements before product launch. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- Total 4 years of experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in automation testing
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Hands-on knowledge on iOS testing
- Minimum 2 years of knowledge on Android application testing.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, troubleshoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Off hours availability with remote teams.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Experience with testing web applications with C#/C++ and .Net
- Experience writing automation in CodedUI/
- Experience with a UI automation framework.
- Knowledge of VB script.
- Knowledge database technologies such as SQL server and Oracle.
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
- Experience with Oil & Gas industry applications