Do you have a passion for big data? Do you enjoy customizing tools and technology to help businesses succeed? Join our Team!
Responsible for operations (Projects, Services & Parts) programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the operations management function translating business data into technical designs for report & analysis and clearly map out a strategy for a tool or dashboard.Partner with the best
Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes. Current platforms in use are SAP, Tableau, MS Office Suite, Business Intelligence, Smart-Sheet.
As a Sr CRM Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining, deploying and managing related processes and support tools.
- Providing advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading design and implementation of projects. Responsible for new dashboard design, deployment, data visualization, automated reporting applications, coding, testing and debugging.
- Maintaining of file / data routines and documentation of both Database design and reporting platforms.
- Working as business liaison with BH COE teams providing recommendations for business processes improvement.
- Having technical knowledge of all phases of enterprise reporting systems applications
- Having data analysis and presentation of findings.
- Designing for new dashboard, deployment, data visualization, automated reporting applications, coding, testing and debugging.
- Developing reports and work with Analysts in data analysis and presentation.
- Meeting with internal clients to understand business needs
- Developing implementation plans and timelines, as well as Data Warehouse structures and reports
- Unit testing dashboards and reports
- Managing run and refresh schedules for dashboards and reports
- Performing bug fixing, maintenance and upgrades to code
- Marinating documentation for design, development and reporting work
- Delivering processes and procedures to facilitate Data Warehousing in conjunction with dashboards and reporting
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Processes and Tools.
- Have oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
* This role can work remote. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working with us
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.