Skills: Field Service Tech, Fracturing
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
Looking for a long term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Frac Specialist with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Odessa, TX for a7/3, 7/4 or 14/7 rotation. Responsible for handling inventory management, pump maintenance /repair/installations, chemical delivery and handling site surveys and audits. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Ensures a safe work environment, promotes a safety culture and actively works to achieve goal zero. Promptly reports every incident, near miss, or injury to leader as soon as feasibly possible
- Supports innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide service
- Supports services include sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Delivers chemical to customers as needed following DOT requirements
- Conducts regular inventory per the customer requirements and records in appropriate place
- Maintains accurate service reports, monitors the performance of equipment and informs engineers of recurring issues
- Provide routine service support to Sales Reps in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Engages in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Assist Sales Reps with start-ups of new applications in both existing customer and in new accounts, site surveys, product application audits and field evaluation of new products
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of industry experience
- 7/3, 7/4 or 14/7 schedule
- 12 hour days and 1-1.5hr driving time am/pm and will pay for travel time from start to location, then location to destination
- Per diem and lodging provided
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.