Job Description Purpose of the Job:
The Workover and Completion Rig Supervisor is the Company Representative on the rig site and is responsible for the safe and cost-efficient execution of all Completion and Work over related activities in accordance with the program. He reports to the Field DGMand co-ordinates the site requirements with office and field base. RequirementsExperience/Qualifications Needed:
Terms & Conditions
- University Degree in Engineering or Sciences or Diploma in Engineering.
- 10 - 15 years well operations management experience in which 5+ years Senior Drilling / workover / Completion Supervisor Experience.
- Excellent understanding of and Drilling and Workover operational management and Supervision.
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management.
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills.
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software's and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.)
- Valid (
Rotation :3/3 Weeks or 4/4 Weeks On/Off
Location :India - Onshore
Type:Consultant RoleNote:Only locally available candidate in India would be considered.